Music & Other Stuff

Anything & everything to do with music and other stuff besides.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fond Music Compilation Memories

For as long as I can remember, I have put music compilations together. I typically used a tape-to-tape stereo and compiled to my hearts content. My varied taste and passion for music, originally stemed from about the age of 7 years old when my father would play tapes in the car of for example 'Supertramp - Breakfast In America', 'Bread -Baby I'm A Want You', anything 'Dire Straits' & The Beatles and more besides. I was never really into vinyl, sticking only to tape cassettes and buying the odd 12" single here and there. I seem to recollect that the introduction of the 'Compact Disc' was in 1984, although this undoubtedly will be contested by someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home