Music & Other Stuff

Anything & everything to do with music and other stuff besides.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some Useful Music Links

A while back I wanted to get into Music Publishing and still do to a certain extent. Anyway, after some fairly extensive research, I found the below URL's tobe very useful. If someone else is trying to get into the same thing, these might save you a lot of time.

1.www.musictank.co.uk
2.www.bmr.org
3.www.mcps.co.uk
4.www.mpa.org.net
5.www.own-it.org
6.www.patent.gov.uk
7.www.copyrightservice.co.uk

If I find anymore, I will post or if anyone else has anymore, please post. I have also got a whole load of fun & useful music related URLS's, which I will put on soon.
I am also going to start posting lists of compilations I have done over time. Meanwhile, if anybody else has a list of say, 10-15 Songs (or maybe more), please post when you can. It would be quite interesting to see peoples different ideas and tastes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home