Music & Other Stuff

Anything & everything to do with music and other stuff besides.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Latest Baby Countdown News

Dawn has been to see the midwife today and the baby's head is definately engaged, so it could be any moment now.
I went to a works leaving do last in Chiswick, Middlesex in a place called 'Revolutions'. It was a good turn out and the place was really modern and comfortable. It also played a lot of Old Funk and Funky House, which I absolutely love, so even though there wasn't a dance floor, I still danced a little (albeit on my own), because I just could not help it, which was easier to do, as I had had 4 pints of 'Magners' Irish Cider up to that point. Lethal but lovely stuff!!
Going out with some friends tonight in Walton-On-Thames to a Tapas bar, so hopefully Dawn wont start tonight otherwise it will tuen into quite a different evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home