Music & Other Stuff

Anything & everything to do with music and other stuff besides.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Song Of The Day

Song - Hunting High & Low
Artist - A-HA
Album - Hunting High & Low
Website - www.a-ha.com

This song mostly reminds me of my childhood in the 80's. I did'nt listen to the album for a good 15 years and then I found the tape of it in a charity shop a couple of years ago and totally forgot how good it was. A few of the songs were and are obviously dated, but the song 'Hunting High & Low' still stands the test of time and certainly stands out for me. I think I remember that at the time of the album coming out, I preferred the faster songs like , 'Take on Me' and 'The Sun Always Shines On Tv'and was not really interested in the slower songs, so it could either be age or just the fact I am now listening to the album from a different perspective and that my general music taste has simply changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home