Music & Other Stuff

Anything & everything to do with music and other stuff besides.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Song Of The Day

When I get the chance I still like to tinker on the piano, which stems from when I was 12 Years old, when I had weekly piano lessons. I only did it for a short while but the upright piano we had in the family home, still remained and so I would just jump on it occasionally and try in vain to write songs, but with little or no success. Anyway, I just love the sound of a piano when it is played properly. The below 'Song Of The Day'is purely a piano based song, but it is'nt complicated or tricky. It's actually a fairly basic song but at the same time very clever. Michael Stipes voice of course, ultimately makes the song what it is, but the piano work beautifully rides along with his voice, at times taking centre stage with the intertwining flow


Song - Nightswimming
Artist - REM
Album - Automatic For The People
Website - www.remhq.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home